Monday 26 July 2021

Instagram on my PC

Have you ever been frustrated that you can't post pictures to your Instagram account from your PC? 

Yes!  I rarely use my iPhone for posting and I might use my iPad to share a photo, only because it is so much bigger!  What I would really like to do is to post from my desktop or laptop computers.  And, lo and behold, it can be done!  I love YouTube tutorials!  I will save you precious time by sharing the secret of how to do this!

Step 1

Open your browser (Chrome) to www.instagram.com. Log in.

Step 2

Right click anywhere on the screen and select Inspect at the bottom of the options that pop up.  
"Ctrl+Shift+I" will do the same.

Step 3

The Toggle Device Tool Bar at the top is what you want to see. (Ctrl+Shift_M).
Click the phone/tablet option.   

Step 4

Now you see the phone view.  Select your model at the top.  I have the iPhone X.  

 
Step 5

Refresh your browser!  That's it!  You will now see the  +  at the bottom and middle on your phone view, which you normally don't have access to on your computer. You will be using a grey, fuzzy, round cursor to operate it, but it works.  That was all I needed to know.  Leave me a comment if you got this to work!  


I love this!  

I Love Sharing!

You might also like my FREE "Fonts - How to Add New Fonts" to PowerPoint instructions.


Thanks for visiting my blog.  

Find me on Instagram and check out my other links at the top of the page.  Have a great day!  









 

1 comment:

  1. I just tried it...not sure why as I don't use my instagram anymore. hahahahaha~! But, it worked! I just wanted to add that it doesn't seem to matter which phone you choose. Mine wasn't in the list, so I just picked one. After refreshing, the plus sign appeared. If I ever get the chance to travel again, I'll definitely want to post pics this way. I totally prefer a big screen. :D THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here!